What is TRIOLOGY™?
So many highly promoted oral care products rely on chemical formulations that may actually do more harm than good, with ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate, phosphates, alcohol, propylene glycol, polyethylene, titanium dioxide, and artificial colors and flavors. TRIOLOGY™ offers a safer and more effective solution.
TRIOLOGY™ is the only professional oral care product made with Tritiserum™, a balanced combination of biologic ingredients formulated using plant-sourced ingredients blended to aid in superior cleansing, moisturizing, and soothing.
TRIOLOGY™ is safe and healthy for the whole body. Each application aids in the prevention of cavities, infections, gingivitis, plaque and tartar build up, and tooth and gum sensitivity without introducing harmful or toxic substances into the body.
TRIOLOGY™ advanced oral treatment products use only pure, minimally processed ingredients that demonstrate proven health attributes. Since a balanced pH is crucial to the long-term health of the mouth, our formulations avoid any petroleum derivatives or known toxins. No artificial colors or flavors are in any of the individual ingredients used in our products. Read the labels of other commonly used oral care products for ingredients such as “natural peppermint” or “natural flavors,” which often contain alcohol, propylene glycol, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and artificial colors.
What is NOT included in TRIOLOGY™ formulations
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) or any derivative of coconut or palm oil – May cause skin irritation, nausea, diarrhea, sore throat, and cough. Toxic to aquatic life. Irritation has been shown to occur with exposure to as little as 0.5% concentration, which is 1/60th of that found in some hand soaps. Once absorbed, SLS lingers in the heart, liver, lungs, and brain.
- Sodium chlorite – May cause nausea, vomiting, and shortness of breath.
- Sodium hydroxide – Also known as lye and caustic soda. A very strong chemical that can cause pain to the throat, lips, and tongue. May cause abdominal pain, diarrhea and vomiting.
- Trisodium phosphate – May cause skin irritation, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, and sore throat. Corrosive to the body.
- Alcohol – Alcohol-containing mouthwashes contribute to the increased risk of development of oral cancer. May cause dry mouth and bad breath.