TRIOLOGY™ Professional Cleansing & Care™
Powered by Tritiserum™
For professional use only
TRIOLOGY™ patented Debriding Serum delivers advanced microfoaming cleansing that successfully integrates with saliva and crevicular fluids for superior removal of bacteria, fungi, debris and irritants. This cleansing, coupled with a balancing of the pH, increases the potential for healing while reducing pain and inflammation.
TRIOLOGY™ Debriding Serum should be initiated prior to all dental procedures to reduce oral pathogens, protecting the patient, the staff, and the office environment from exposure of airborne pathogens.
Use TRIOLOGY™ Debriding Serum as an adjunct to the following dental procedures for superior removal of bacteria, debris, and irritants:
- Root planing
- Routine prophylaxis
- Periodontal scaling
- Implant and crown procedures
- All surgical procedures
- Pre-operative and post-operative procedures
- To remove supragingival plaque and calculus deposits, and harmful bacteria during routine scaling.
- To cleanse the area of harmful bacteria and subgingival plaque, calculus, irritants, debris, and diseased tissue left in the sulcus following periodontal scaling, root planing and gingival curettage procedures.
- To cleanse the area of harmful bacteria, debris, and irritants during gingivectomy, gingioplasty, periodontal flap surgery, implant surgery, and other surgical procedures.